Topic ClosedTHANKSGIVING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: THANKSGIVING
    Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 11:23am
I found I need to leave a window cracked open as well as the vent, to keep the condensation down when it is really cold.  I've debated adding a small biscuit fan somewhere to force some ventillation so the window doesn't need to be open.  Maybe put a hole through the floor under the shower, blowing out so it doesn't freeze up the drain pipe and make the floor even colder.  Probably would need to add a dryer vent cap to keep water out while going down the road.  I don't want to use the bathroom vent fan because even on low it moves way too much air for winter condensation control.  Its great for a good breeze in the summer though!

We've been known to have some "grape juice" and "tomato juice" in the non-alcohol state parks around here.  Haven't gotten busted, though.  Cool
Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
P&M View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 10:12am
We did have one of the windows on the bed side cracked slightly the first 2 nights and we didn't seem to have an issue with the condensation, but M was getting cold and with the temp dropping the last night insisted that it be closed.  I probably should have cracked one open in the front to compensate for it.
P & M ... and Comet too!
2012 171 -- The Monkey Pod
2018 Ram 2500
GArpod View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 9:44pm
We spent the entire week in our pod at St. George's island FL. We stayed at the state park and had a great time with our two boys doing everything from salt water fishing, putt-putting, bike riding to eating. The pod was great and we truly enjoyed the week.

2013 182G
2010 Ford Expedition
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12