R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOur 175 Mods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our 175 Mods
    Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 4:00pm
We got a longer sewer pipe (20 feet).  We bought a drain pipe from Lowe's with holes already drilled in it, and 2 end caps.  Hubby cut it to size and glued the caps on each end (the lids screw off).  He has attached the pipe to the bracket near the battery.

Here is the pipe (he laid the pipe with the holes on the bottom for drainage)

Now installed on the pod by the battery:

We can always take this off if we want to.  The original pipe and holder is still in place.  We could not use it because the new pipe had fittings that would not fit inside. 
Caverkim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 5:03pm
I wanted something over the stove for extra counter space.  I almost got a wooden cutting board, but decided on a plastic one, because of price and weight.  We got dowel rod and wood screws and cut the rod 2 1/2 inches for each leg.  Hubby drilled holes in each corner and we inserted the screw with the legs.  Haven't tried it out yet but I think I will like it.  I will not be using this as a cutting board, only for extra counter space.

techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 8:58pm

Love the "glove box", my box 'o gloves are just flopping around in the storage compartment.  I also like the PVC pipe mod for the hose and the mounting location.  Mine is inside a large tool box but I'm not too happy with that.

Two days after you posted the pic of the caver sticker I saw one on a car.  Never saw one before but I knew what it meant thanks to you!

Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
Caverkim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by techntrek

Love the "glove box", my box 'o gloves are just flopping around in the storage compartment.  I also like the PVC pipe mod for the hose and the mounting location.  Mine is inside a large tool box but I'm not too happy with that.

Two days after you posted the pic of the caver sticker I saw one on a car.  Never saw one before but I knew what it meant thanks to you!

Glad you like them!  Me and hubby both smiled about the caver sticker.  Glad we are helping the awareness!   Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12