R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Thanks for helping through my training wheel stage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThanks for helping through my training wheel stage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks for helping through my training wheel stage
    Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 10:15am

I recently put the following post on an RVing Facebook page. Can't tell you how many times I have referenced this forum. Though I have a Jayco now and don't monitor this forum often, I once again wanted to say this about you guys "When I started RVing about five years ago, it was from "scratch". There's a difference in people who grow up working on vehicles and using tools and one who didn't do that but whose world was rather books and offices. I got into a little RPod forum even before I bought an Rpod. I figured out who among those posters had the best expertise and who over and over patiently answered the same questions from us newbies. As I started to travel further afield, I always felt like there was someone there who had my back. If I got into a situation, I could put a post up and within a few minutes had some good answers. So thanks for those of you who share your expertise in a non-demeaning and non-judgmental way!"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 10:27am

You are welcome and I thank you for your post!

Even though you have a Jayco, please feel free to hang around here. Most things in and about the Pod are common to all travel trailers. There are a wide range of members - owners, wannabes, those who have owned a Pod and moved on to something else, etc.

This forum is blessed with a whole lot of good, smart and experienced folks. A number of questions do get asked frequently but, we were all "newbies" at one time.    
 Post Reply Post Reply