R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed182g garage measurements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: 182g garage measurements
    Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 9:48pm
Could someone out there that has a 182g give me the measurements of the outside garage with the door up.  I am looking at the 182g garage for two purposes:  One is to cook and enjoy the assets and conveniences that the garage offers.  #2:  I have a recumbent trike that I wonder if it would fit in the garage for hauling while we are going camping.  If necessary, I can take a wheel off and the handlebars, but I would like to know the measurements if possible.  How deep it is at bottom and top and how long is the garage.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Or, is this a stupid idea.

Thanks for any information or advice that anyone has to offer.

furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 7:52am
I have both a strong cycling background, AND have dealt with the exact dimensions of the garage..You will not be able to carry any of the recumbent trikes I know of in there. I don't have the exact depth dimension here, but it's about 30" deep, at the counter top, which would fit some of the smallest trikes, but most are a bit wider, and the hatch slopes up way to fast to actually clear the drive wheels, even 16's.

If I get a chance, I will take some measurements today.. or track down my plans/blueprints from kymooses garage mod.
 Post Reply Post Reply