R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

List Your Mods:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656667
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote deroosje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: List Your Mods:
    Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 8:41am
Anyone remove the entertaiment center out of the 176?  would like to get rid of both top bunk and entertainment center to make a bigger bed but don't know what wiring is in the entertianment center.

MOD NOTE. Since you asked the same question twice, I deleted the 2nd one.
dcard44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote dcard44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 10:55am
How did you secure the dispenser in the wet bath? I have a 177, same bathroom and would like to add that too.
dcard44
EchoGale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote EchoGale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 10:21am
Hi everyone,

I've been busily working on making my 2016 172 "mine." So here's a first round of posted mods:

1. I removed the dinette table opening up the space and making more of a "living room" feel; this really made the pod feel bigger. I have a folding table to use when its needed.
2. I replaced the back cushions (that were too far back into the slope to be comfortable anyway) with piles of pillows and made bright covers for them.
3) I covered the valences in a coordinating fabric until I get to replacing those window covering altogether.
4) I removed the dark brown back curtain that blocked all the light and made a fabric roll-down shade to replace it.
5) I opened the under-dinette storage to be accessible without lifting the cushion and added storage bins.

I've got a couple of nice pictures of all of this but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post them here.Ouch

Julie
Julie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656667