R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhat's under the 174-175 couch?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's under the 174-175 couch?
    Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 7:31pm
I own a 175. Facing the couch, under the left side of the couch is the water pump. In the middle is the motor and support for the slide. The right side is pretty well open. The Bottom of the slide is about 18" off the floor. You really wouldnt gain any thing from a single seat. I removed the board that was screwed below the couch, behind the trim fabric and use the area to the right for storage.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 6:32pm

I was wondering if anyone could post a picture of what might be under the couch in the slideout of the 174 and 175.

I was thinking of removing the couch that comes with the Pod and replace it with a single-bed chair since the sofa from FR is way too small for an adult. But I heard that there was some mechanical stuff under there. So, I would love to know in advance if I have to change my plans.

I am still waiting to get my 174. I cannot wait! I think I am dreaming of my next summer in my pod every day Tongue Ermm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12