R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Reviews and General Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed😟 convinced My rpod is a Lemon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: 😟 convinced My rpod is a Lemon
    Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 1:25pm
 My wife pointed out to me today at the back window is installed upside down do you think I need to get it flipped or just silicone off the drain holes that are at the top .?  Read some of my other post and you understand why I think it's a lemon broke my heart today when I seen that so disappointed CryCryCry
Love to camp
2014 171
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Jpntime

My wife pointed out to me today at the back window is installed upside down do you think I need to get it flipped or just silicone off the drain holes that are at the top .?  Read some of my other post and you understand why I think it's a lemon broke my heart today when I seen that so disappointed CryCryCry

If you mean upside down based on the writing from the window manufacturer then also look at your left and right windows on either side of your Pod, one side will likely be right side up and the other upside down.

Jpntime View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 9:55pm
 The back window has  drain holes and mine are on top and  the rpod I compared it too are on the bottom and on my side windows have drain holes that are all on the bottom 😭
Love to camp
2014 171
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Jpntime

The back window has  drain holes and mine are on top and  the rpod I compared it too are on the bottom and on my side windows have drain holes that are all on the bottom 😭

The windows usually have those weeping holes at top and bottom, they insert a piece of plastic into the top ones and leave the plastic out of the bottom ones.

Does the bottom of your window have the little pieces of plastic you can pop out?  If so just pull them and put them in the top.
Jpntime View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 9:35am
 No it doesn't you think it's just safe to silicone the holes on the top maybe drill little holes in the bottom 
Love to camp
2014 171
Keith-N-Dar View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 3:01pm
What other problems have you had with your Pod?  This is hardly enough to declare it a lemon.
Keith-N-Dar
Boris & Betty (Boston Terriers)
2011 R-Pod 177
2010 Ford F-150
Jpntime View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 3:39pm
 Where do I start I'll try to be short sink faucet falling off waterlines left loose inside  so they leaked ,air conditioning mounting bolts one of them broke air-conditioner was moving around on top  sure they over tighten them when they installed them , Side of the trailer opening up  that's the big one that bothers me the most ,angle iron that holds the black tank gray tank and water tank about a quarter inch short from frame rail to frame rail with only one screw into the  The frame holding the tanks up wouldn't be so bad if it would've been flush with the frame  and put more than one self tapping screw on each side  but all the electronics have been good but they didn't put them together , bathroom sink coming loose from wall they put-screws through that realthin wood with nothing for it to tighten up to , filler hose to Clearwater tank cut on the inside where it leaked on the floor when I filled it the hose clamp they tightened it with cut the hose  that's all I can think of in the year and three quarters I've had it 
Love to camp
2014 171
techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 5:37pm
FR has been known to fix major issues outside of warranty.  Even if you didn't buy the 2nd year warranty from FR, I would contact them with your list.
Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
 Post Reply Post Reply