R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Events and Campouts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed2016 5th Annual Kentucky MiniMini™ - Event Date: 21 Sep 2016 - 25 Sep 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 2016 5th Annual Kentucky MiniMini™
    Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:02pm
If you register you must let me know so I can add you to the list and mark you on a site!

Welcome to the 2016 MiniMini™ MoosePod will be hosting from site 28 next year where we'll be overlooking the Mighty Mississippi River. Even though the official dates are Wednesday 9/21 - Sunday 9/25 we do have the ENTIRE Park reserved for the R-Pod Group for the entire week starting on Monday 9/19, MoosePod will be there the whole week! There are 36 sites available and 1 small Cabin is also available to rent.

Registration for this years event will begin on Monday November 16, 2015. This is not an advanced phone system and is not available online. You'll be talking to the Park Manager and she'll be busy, she's a very sweet country woman and her name is Cindy Lynch. She'll be in her office Monday round about the 9:30 CST timeframe. It's kind of the off season so that's a safe time to start calling. That is CENTRAL time, so that's 10:30ish for you Eastern folks, 8:30 for any Mountain time, and 7:30ish for anyone from Pacific timezones. The phone number is 270-677-2327. 

I will start a waiting list again this year if we fill up, and it will be first come first serve and I'll be making the changes between our attendees.

This is a DRY county so plan accordingly. And this county is small, the population is only a few hundred, it has a post office and a church and that's pretty much it. You'll be going about 10+ miles to the cities of Clinton, Arlington, or Bardwell for a gas station or any type of grocery/country store.

kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 7:25pm
Did anyone here happen to reserve today?

I have 2 sites that are unaccounted for.

Also, we are at capacity and booked in just one day today.  

Hit me up to be on the waiting list if you want.  This year I had about 8 cancellations as the actual rally dates approached, many the week before.
jglynn55 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 4:47pm
Jackie and Joe Glynn Nashville TN jglynn55 please put us on the waiting list for the whole week 9/19 - 9/25. Rpod 179 2008 Toyota sienna.
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by jglynn55

Jackie and Joe Glynn Nashville TN jglynn55 please put us on the waiting list for the whole week 9/19 - 9/25. Rpod 179 2008 Toyota sienna.

Did you get my email?
jglynn55 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 11:50pm
yes I did. thank you.
StephenH View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 9:10pm
I responded by private message. I am typing this here so I can be subscribed to the thread.
StephenH
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom,...

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
Current Cherokee Grey Wolf 24 JS
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 9:27am
Originally posted by StephenH

I responded by private message. I am typing this here so I can be subscribed to the thread.

Thumbs Up
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 4:28pm
I am at the end of my waiting list and will be having spots open up soon again within a week or so.  I am looking to build a new list of anyone interested in this Rally!

You can send me a message here or email me at rpod.spotter@gmail.com and I'll grab some contact information from you and get you on the list.

I don't want to have an empty spots this year so if you even have a tiny interest in attending let me know.

I've probably done 10 or more cancellations this Spring, and gone through at least 20 names on the previous list.  We all know things come up and plans change, so as we get closer to the Rally date maybe some others of you might have a free slot in your schedules.

We'd love to have you with us that week! 
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 9:19pm
Currently have 1 site  open now.  Site 38 in the overflow area.  If you see this and are interested you can email me at rpod.spotter@gmail.com.
Hogpod View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 10:28am
I'm new to Rpod-owners! Just obtained a 2010 171 & so far luv it. It's a little much for my 2005 trailblazer on any hilly travel, but my 2001 Grand Cherokee 4x4 does well. I've have so much to learn & am happy to find this site! I've emailed you inquiring about any late openings for Kentucky. I'd love to be on waiting list if there is any possible chance.
Thank You!

Hogpod
Razorback in OK
2 Malteese lil girls
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>