Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kymooses View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally a new owner
    Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Jannie

I got an RPod 179 and have been getting it ready for travel. I slept in it last night. I have put a 3" memory foam on the bed and it was really comfy. My dog Snuffy isn't happy with the trailer but I hope he will get used to it soon. 
I'm having trouble with the TV. I played a movie last night and really couldn't see it well. I wish there was an attachment I could get to swivel it down so I could see it better. Still having color issues too. 
I already changed out the 750 key to one I found at Lowes. It pays to read as much as you can about this new experience. :) 
I've booked my first jaunt not far from me but couldn't get in until Easter weekend. 

Congratulations and welcome, if it's not too far of a trek for you there is an upcoming Rally in Townsend TN, towards the end of April.  Come join some us if you can.

I hope Snuffy adapts and flourishes on your journeys.  Sometimes they just need some time to acclimate.  Good luck.
Leo B View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 2:44pm
Welcome! Congrats on your 179!!   

http://www.jensenrvdirect.com/flat-panel-lcd-tv-wall-mount-bracket-with-double-swing-arm-extension-148.html

this one was recommended as one that fit the r-pods.
Leo & Melissa Bachand
2017 Ford F150
2021 Vista Cruiser 19 csk
Previously owned
2015 Rpod 179
2010 Rpod 171
Jannie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 2:21pm
I think it's because i was trying out all the stuff in my trailer. I'm still in the driveway at home. LOL
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 1:02pm
There are tilting/swiveling mounts for the TV, can make quite a difference as I understand.. We don't watch much TV, and ours is different from yours.. 
Jannie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 10:24am
I got an RPod 179 and have been getting it ready for travel. I slept in it last night. I have put a 3" memory foam on the bed and it was really comfy. My dog Snuffy isn't happy with the trailer but I hope he will get used to it soon. 
I'm having trouble with the TV. I played a movie last night and really couldn't see it well. I wish there was an attachment I could get to swivel it down so I could see it better. Still having color issues too. 
I already changed out the 750 key to one I found at Lowes. It pays to read as much as you can about this new experience. :) 
I've booked my first jaunt not far from me but couldn't get in until Easter weekend. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12