Topic ClosedThe "Crown" option package

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bones View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: The "Crown" option package
    Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 8:28pm
I have been shopping around for a R-Pod 179 and the first time I came across one was several weeks back at a local RV show.  When I toured the unit, it had a nice pull down sprayer faucet on the kitchen sink.  I later found out that this was part of an option package called the crown package, which also included keyless entry and a couple other items.  When I recently went to purchase a R-Pod 179, I was involved with two dealers and both their models have plain faucets on the kitchten sink, and when I asked if those units did not have the crown package, I was told that the crown package does not exist anymore and that keyless entry is a thing of the past as well, since too many users had problems with them...   I know I can get an aftermarket sprayer for the sink, but I was a little dissappointed since I thought the sprayer faucet looked great.  Embarrassed

But I thought I would point out that the "Crown" option package seems to be history.  Not sure if the Wish list is the right place to file this but that faucet is on my "wishlist" I guess
TV = 2011 Toyota 4Runner
POD = coming soon R-POD 179
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12