Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 tv's
    Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:31am
Haven't bought anything yet - just hooked up a reg. tv My research has found that audiovox makes a 12 inch under the cupboard that I can only get thru Target- and it was cheapest on targets web pages about $300 plus shipping

Westinghouse makes an interesting 19" - haven't seen it yet - but it is designed with a multiple fold base so that it can be hung anyhere. I think Frys or Best Buy has it. It is under $200.
Then on line I found a multiple direction mount for a flat screen tv which might work for me

But to replace the one in your pod in the exact location you might just be stuck with another audiovox but 12 incher.

If anyone has any other suggestions or ideas or knows of a product I would really appreciate the info.

tv nut-Roxy
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 9:57am
Where did you get the drop down device? I'm looking for one so I can replace the Audiovox with a 19" TV in my 171.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 10:31am
I'll take some before we (he) puts the pod back together. Then I have to get my girlfriend's son to teach me how to down load and paste pictures onto the site. Someday they will get posted.

Retired Roxy
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 10:14am
!PICTURES ROXY PICTURES!

You can probably put it next to the plugs outside and your helper can do anything.

Sound like you've made alot of PODmods, making it your HOME_POD away from Home.

!PICTURES ROXY PICTURES!(or did I miss them)

Lee

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 2:09am
I just had my 172 wired for a 22 inch to be in the dining area and under, what is left of, my top bunk for an under the cupboard (drop down) tv so that I can watch tv in bed! I left the one that came with the r-pod over the sink, Now, if I splice into the wiring of the over the sink tv can I get a connection so that I can watch tv outside???? something to think about.......

I didn't actually do the wiring, a friend did and it works! I sorta know how he did it and it uses a lot of splices. BUT it WORKS!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12