Topic ClosedIntro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ron_whitt View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intro
    Posted: 04 May 2014 at 2:45pm
Just make sure you get the salesperson to give an extensive walk through and to demonstrated all pumps, lights, gas (heater, fridge, stove. From everything I've read on here, I'm so glad we dealt with the rv place that we did. They went over everything and explained all that they could think of and answered any question we had. As the salesman said no question is stupid ask away....
Ron & Shirley
2020 Tacoma
2012 177 rpod
cmrb View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2014 at 2:28pm
Hello Forum members. We are picking up our new 177 tomorrow in Salem. We traded a 7-month old Chalet for it. We had so many recurring problems, including failure of roof to close, that we decided to go into an R-Pod, which was bought at the same dealer as the Chalet.
We are taking a 10,000 mile road trip that includes my 60th high school reunion beginning in mid-August. We couldn't afford breakdowns.
Any special tips for me as a new owner? We have been full-timers since 2001 and RV-ers for 30 years. We are very familiar with RV systems in general. Also, we are full-time Oregon State Park hosts, specializing in interpretive positions. Any advice would be very welcome. Glad to be aboard!

cmrb
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123