R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedR-Pod Cover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
CasaJack View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: R-Pod Cover
    Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 3:16pm
My local dealer just got a few of them in and they are asking $229.00 so told them to hang on to one for me so I can pick it up tomorrow.  I could probably get it cheaper if I waited for Classic Accessories but I need to cover mine now before our next trip to Pirates Cove at the Colorado River http://piratecoveresort.com/ in 4 weeks.  Thanks for all your help!!
Jackdaddy
Boomertype View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 10:04pm
I'm guessing they Model 3 is just out of stock at this time.
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by CasaJack

I just called Classic Accessories and they told me they will have the cover for the 182G in about a month.  They said I can purchase it from them, Amazon, or Camping World's website.  They did not know how much it will cost yet but since the 15' is $195 I am sure the larger one will be more than that.

That's so weird people were buying them in December for 181s 182s and 178s.  They released them in the first week of December and starting shipping in January.  I guess perhaps they got behind on orders and have removed the Amazon PN until they have more available.

They had sent me this back last fall letting owners know they'd be ready to buy before Christmas.  Let us know once you get yourself one.  

COSPod View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 11:37am
amazon discounts them pretty well. I got a model 3 for somewhere around $150 on amazon. Seems like they still have some in stock.
CasaJack View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 11:16am
I just called Classic Accessories and they told me they will have the cover for the 182G in about a month.  They said I can purchase it from them, Amazon, or Camping World's website.  They did not know how much it will cost yet but since the 15' is $195 I am sure the larger one will be more than that.
Jackdaddy
CasaJack View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 11:13am
Jackdaddy
CasaJack View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 9:35am
Thanks Travis and Carrie.  I checked out Classic Accessories and the carry the smaller ones:  I will give them a call to see if they have the larger one.

Details

Specially designed for Forest River R-Pod trailers

• Triple ply PolyPRO 3 keeps out rain and snow. Thick, triple-ply top and single-ply sides protect against rain, snow, dirt, nicks and scratches for all season protection
  • An integrated air vent system combined with quick drying PolyPRO 1 sides reduce wind stress and vent inside moisture
  • Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners provide a custom fit
  • Integrated rope attachment system and a provided toss bag helps reduce crawling under the RV
  • Zippered panels allow access to the RV doors and engine areas
  • Stuff sacks are included
  • 3 Year Warranty
 Model  Model 1 Model 2
 Fits

R-Pod 150 series up to 13' 1"

R-Pod 170 series up to 15' 1"

Jackdaddy
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 4:04pm
You can buy from Forest River.

It's weird because I can't find them online now, but Classic Accessories makes PN 80-200-161001-00 which is the Model 3 cover that they make that will fit the larger Pods.  A lot of folks were buying them in December when they launched but I cannot find them online now.

You might try contacting Classic Accessories about that larger model and if they are still producing them.

CasaJack View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 11:36am
Does anyone know where I can purchase a cover for my 2014 182G R-Pod?  I see some on the internet but they are for the shorter trailers.

Thanks!
Jackdaddy
 Post Reply Post Reply