FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBig Daddy Rv - Event Date: 31 Jan 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Big Daddy Rv
    Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by dsmiths

Lee, good advise from outbound and furpod. ritestop had a 179 at the Louisville boat and rv show Donna and I got to look it over. it has a great floor pan, already prewired for solar. it has external outside speakers (not that I want them, I like the quiet ) I think they had $15800 on it. I bought my 2011 RP-172 new at ritestop for $11200.00 they have a good service dept. p.s. I never had to return our pod for any warranty work.

I'm just now putting 2 and 2 together and realizing that Donna is the one we talk to on the Facebook group.  
headcold View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 7:59pm
All of this is good advice, particularly the about the mattress.  I purchased my new/used 2013 177 from Broadmoor RV in Pasco, Washington last November.  Bill at Broadmoor has a stock of new/used every Fall.  But, Pasco is a far pull from Georgia.    I bought my 172 there new for a very reasonable price.  My round trips to Pasco were at least 600 miles apiece, but worth it.  Broadmoor was at least three thousand below my local R-Pod dealer.
TanksMom View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 10:08am
Right Stop RV staff are very friendly and helpful. Great walk thought when I purchased my 177 last fall. Enjoy speaking to the staff.
Mary and Tank
'13 R-Pod 177
'04 NBX Expedition TV
Lee Burnup View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 1:51pm
Thanks again for all the advise. We are anxious to take a look at a 179 when they become available close by. Thought about a trip up to Right Stop this weekend, to take a look at there 179 and a Crusier RV Viewfinder 21FB. Anybody have any comments on the Viewfinder?? Based on the weather this weekend and next week I think we will delay on any trips north. Perhaps, local Three Way dealership will be getting some 179s in the next week or so.
Lee Burnup
3ofUs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 11:09pm
There is something to be said about purchasing close to home if the dealership has a good service reputation. We had several trips to our Aliner dealer which was over 2 hours away. The trip back and forth got old real quick. Never could wait around for service to be completed.
Meach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:24am
I realize its been over a year since this thread was began, If you are still active on forum I was  just wondering what/where you ended up purchasing. We are somewhat looking for an rpod or similar size TT, 3 way had several models when I stopped by the other day for a quick look.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12