FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedR pod annual group campout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Topic: R pod annual group campout
    Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 8:45am
I started a location thread so we can get an idea where people are.  Here is a link to it: http:///www.rpodnation.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=83

Terry
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 8:00am
Smile My wife and I picked up our 171 last Saturday April 18 and we love it.  Have done a 'shake down' in our driveway as may of you have.  We are planning our first trip this weekend to Door County Wisconsin.  We would be interested in a group R Pod camp adventure!  Where?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 9:06pm
We would be interested.  I see there are owners in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota.  Perhaps we could assemble a midwest group in southwest Wisconsin.  State parks in that area are wonderful.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 9:13am
Great idea! Where? When?
yizit View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 12:19am
Joe & Cissy

I like the idea of a WI meet.  How was your Door County trip?  We camp at the Wagon Trail Campground  in Rowley's Bay.  Beautiful area.  I see your are close by, we lived in West Allis for 5 yrs, and I went to Nathan Hale HS.  We currently live in New Berlin.

Former owner of 2009 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek C190Popular

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 1:01pm
This would be great!  We have gotten to know several nice folks at theses outings.  We used to have a Scamp trailer, and they have meets a few times a year, we try to attend 1 or 2 each year.   Bill
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 7:22pm
Hey all.  We had a great time in our R Pod.  One weekend in Door County then the next at Rock Cut State Park in Illinois visiting some friends.  After the dealer fixed the check valve problem, all worked great.  Cool nights so we used the heater which was cozy.  Put the R Dome up and loved it!  Tons of room, easy set up and a great space expander.  Only flaw is those darn grommits on the pod itself.....don't fit well and tend to break.  I think that was a poor design.  We have made reservations for Memorial Day at a private camp ground near Wisconsin Dells.  We'll be visiting the International Crane Foundation.  We also plan to take the mother in law......so we get to test the extra bed.  (Don't worry, I love my mother in law).  Take care all and happy camping!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 5:24pm
yes we are (Mark & Shelle) depending on the place we live on the east coast.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 5:36pm
Okay, nobody is coming up with a place, so how about Missouri?  As far as numbers/members goes it's a good place.  Either that or where the R-Pod is made.  I can't think of where that is!LOL

Terry
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 7:02pm
Someone suggested earlier that it would be nice to meet in Indiana near the R-Pod factory.  That would also be a central location.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>