R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOperating the Fridge With Propane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Operating the Fridge With Propane
    Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 1:04pm
I keep the camper in storage (no room in our small lots in town) but I will try to get a photo and model no. info next time I take a trip, which will probably be in the next couple of weeks.  And - naturally all the mfg. info is in the binder in the camper so that's no help either.  Sorry -
Deb
RPod 178
jj188 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 11:47am
The fridge is a r m 8501 I am having same problem dealer is checking on problem with dometic
jj188 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 1:18pm
Finally got fridge lit on gas got owners manual and fixed problem when I first tried to start fridge on gas there was air in lines had to light stove to get air out of lines then had to reset fridge on gas mode by press button on right side of the light bars that adjust the temp or fridge after reset it fired rite up guess it pays to read the manual
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by jj188

Finally got fridge lit on gas got owners manual and fixed problem when I first tried to start fridge on gas there was air in lines had to light stove to get air out of lines then had to reset fridge on gas mode by press button on right side of the light bars that adjust the temp or fridge after reset it fired rite up guess it pays to read the manual

Some of us have to light the stove or other appliances at times to get others to fire up correctly from time to time.  Just the nature of the beast.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12