Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of tow vehicles and trailers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 87>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ribet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of tow vehicles and trailers
    Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:14am
Thanks to the persons that gave instructions on this forum on posting pictures.  It is not easy but I got it done. This is my 2013 Ford Expedition EL 4X4 towing a rPod 171.  We love it. 
texman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote texman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 9:18am
nice picture. Thanks for sharing. 
TexMan 2015 182g
2018 Sequoia
TexManMods
ribet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote ribet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 11:12pm
This picture was taken out side my front gate.  Makes me wonder why I want to go camping.  But the truth is life slows down when you go camping.  Lived here for almost 40 years and always happy to come home.  Does that make any sense?

Live2Camp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Live2Camp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by ribet

This picture was taken out side my front gate.  Makes me wonder why I want to go camping.  But the truth is life slows down when you go camping.  Lived here for almost 40 years and always happy to come home.  Does that make any sense?

Perfect sense! Home is home Smile And yours looks wonderful. We too live in a quiet and private setting, our own property in the coast mountains. It's a wonderful place to camp (we live here, with a a house & everything, but camp out very often and have our Pod here too) and it's also wonderful to camp elsewhere. As others here have so often said and I agree, ours is a beautiful country (including Canada of course!) and there are also many wonderful people out there to meet and enjoy. To me you have the perfect balance - you're happy to leave for camping elsewhere, and you're happy to come home. Count your blessings! Sounds like you do. 
2017 R-Pod 179 HRE (the green one)
His:Ford F150 double cab 4WD; Hers/mine:Tacoma V6 double cab 4WD
Still love rugged, diggin' comfy too
Jholler View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jholler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 5:03pm

Our new to us 2015 179. TV may be a little overkill (2010 Ram 2500 4x4), but it's what I have. I traded a 25ft Jayco that was like towing a brick wall down the road. The Dodge hardly notices the pod![/IMG]
ouRdogPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ouRdogPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:25am
Here is the 2015 F150 Platinum pulling the 2016 RPod 179 on our first camping adventure with it. You can see one of our dogs in the back. 
RDOGPOD
2 Dogs and Us
2016 R-Pod 179
2015 Toyota Tundra
mooremg1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mooremg1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 2:16pm
We recently retired our Acura MDX as our tow vehicle and bought a 2018 Chevrolet Traverse.  Here it is just prior to taking our first camping trip with it to Muskellunge State Park on the shores of Lake Superior.  With a Fastway E2 WD hitch and P3 brake controller the Traverse acquitted itself very well and we averaged 13.7 mpg at a steady 65 mph on regular gas.  The Acura required premium gas and average 11-12 mpg. 

Sue and Mike

2022 Grand Design 23LDE
2017 Ford Expedition Platinum
2017 r-pod 179 (for sale)
2018 Chevrolet Traverse LT (sold)
DonC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DonC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 9:42pm
2019 RPod 190 - Happy New Owners!
2019 RPod 190, Husky Center Line Hitch, Honda Pilot
Ghosthawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ghosthawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 8:10pm
She came home today.
Seen here looking good behind the Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado.

Currently sitting in my driveway. Yes, I backed it in, first time, no damage, no problems.
Breaking out the walkie talkies for campgrounds.

Been a long long wait since march.

KandP2015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KandP2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 8:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 87>