This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of tow vehicles and trailers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 87>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GA_RPOD_178 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of tow vehicles and trailers
    Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 8:44am
Good looking tv!
[/URL]
bakes99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bakes99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 9:10am
Right back at ya.
It's served me well over the last 7ish years.   I wouldn't hesitate to buy another, Looks pretty sharp in black and like the new styling cues.
John
RPOD 172 HRE & Ridgeline
GA_RPOD_178 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GA_RPOD_178 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 9:15am
Originally posted by bakes99

Right back at ya.
It's served me well over the last 7ish years.   I wouldn't hesitate to buy another, Looks pretty sharp in black and like the new styling cues.
John

Ridgeline is ending production in 2014, according to industry sources and will take a 2 year hiatus before being reintroduced.  I hope that 2014 won't be the end.  Can't figure out why sales were so bad, because those who have them really like them.
[/URL]
techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote techntrek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 9:54am
Because Hondas and Toyotas are running to 250-350 thousand miles, there's no need to buy a new one?  After 5 years our Prius is still operating exactly as it was 108k miles ago - still has most of the original brakes too since so much braking is done via regen.  No reason for a new one, and I'd like to buy another used one for my own commuting (wife has our current one most of the time).  IMO American cars all have built-in obsolescence...
Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
bsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 9:49pm
This is how we roll! Brenda and Ian
GA_RPOD_178 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GA_RPOD_178 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 10:29pm
Great pic!  Thanks.Smile
[/URL]
bakes99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bakes99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 12:19am
Looks like you are getting some use out of your mud tires.  You'll have to get that thing over to the island.  Little pricey for the ferry but well worth it.  Got some nice Provincial parks over here.    
RPOD 172 HRE & Ridgeline
Kickstart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kickstart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 1:08am
Hey bsea, nice boats! You BC'ers sure live in paddling heaven. I've had boats since 1990, but only tupperware ones--currently a 14.5 Carolina and an older 16' Aquaterra. Unfortunately they're both hung in the garage til my rotator cuff surgery. I've only done Puget Sound, Grays Harbor and a couple week long boat packs on Lake Ozette out here on the Olympic Peninsula.  Dip a paddle for me, will ya?

Also, looking at the tires on your HRE. They don't look like any ST tires I've ever seen. They look like LT's, are they, and what brand?
'10 RP 175-Replaced by 2014 Kodiak 173 QBSL
'12 Toyota Tundra
'05 Sportster (half a Harley)
Retired-We're on Beach Time!
bsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by bakes99

Looks like you are getting some use out of your mud tires.  You'll have to get that thing over to the island.  Little pricey for the ferry but well worth it.  Got some nice Provincial parks over here.    

We spend lots of time on Vancouver Island, but for backpacking and kayak trips, we use a tent. It sure was nice to get away in the pod for the long weekend and camp in comfort! 
bsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Kickstart

Also, looking at the tires on your HRE. They don't look like any ST tires I've ever seen. They look like LT's, are they, and what brand?

The tires are LT 235/75/R15 and were on the pod when we bought it new in Dec. It says "Mudstar", but we don't know what company makes them.

Hope you can get back to kayaking soon!
Brenda
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 87>