This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of tow vehicles and trailers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 87>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rugby8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of tow vehicles and trailers
    Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 1:41pm
2013 grand caravan
2010 176t pod
Wife, 2 boys, and golden retriever. Can life get any better
Terry2Cent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Terry2Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 3:57am
Hello everyone - my name is Terry and I live in the Seattle area. I just returned from a drive over to Blue Dog RV in Post Falls, Idaho to pick up my 2014 model 178. It's a dream come true, especially when towing it. I barely knew it was there until I hit the mountain (Snoqualmie Pass) pass coming back. However, I set the cruise to 60 and it didn't budge and inch.

I had religiously studies all the smaller trailers under 20 ft and came to the conclusion that it would be hard to beat the benefits of an R-Pod. I called Poulsbo RV here in the Seattle area and they wanted $22,500 - but would come down to $21,500 just because they liked me. I hated the archaic salesman pressure like they used in the old day - Poulsbo still teaches that I guess. I called Blue Dog and they quoted me $14, 450 bucks - loaded. Lydia was a VERY nice lady to deal with at Blue Dog. They greeted me when I walked in the door - fetched me a Pepsi and another concierge person personally golf-carted me to my R-Pod for a quick look see. Buying it was totally hassel-free, like all sales should be.

I look forward to my first trip this coming week to the WA State Trapshooting Championships in Little Rock, WA. My thanks to all you forum members for your informative posts - mine is a perfect example where a buying decision was made because of the posts you all have made here. I named mine "Podcicle" - cause it makes the mouth water Big smile

"You are NEVER lost if you don't care where you are".
Zag View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 11:48am
Welcome to the world of podding Terry2Cent. Nice to meet a fellow Pacific NW (though I'm a bit further north).

2009 RP-152 (Cutie-Pod)
2001 Nissan Pathfinder
HuronSailor View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 2:41pm
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: 2018 rPod 180 :.
Capt. Irk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt. Irk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 8:53pm
Taken at dusk @ Valley of the Rogue State Park this last week.

2013 176HRE / 2017 Ram 1500
sdc143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sdc143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 1:32pm
Good day!  We just picked up our new 182G here in Colorado Springs on Friday and can't wait to take it out this weekend!  We have two little boys who are so excited to sleep in the bunk beds and my husband and I cannot wait to fully use our new "garage"!!!!
R-Podimus Adventures Abound!
'14 182G HRE
'14 Toyota Sequoia
2 little boys and 2 yr old mutt
david950 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote david950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 10:57am
Here's a pic of my old TV and my 176 on the Natchez Trace:

Here's a pic of my current TV and my 176 just outside of Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX:

camping > working
------------------------
2011 176, 2011 Ram 1500
mjhammel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mjhammel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 12:27am
Just getting around to posting on the forum.  We've had our pod since late May and have take a couple of trips.  The adventures and lessons are being logged on our web site, rpawd.com

Here's a pic of our tow vehicle, a 2008 Saturn Vue XR.  Has done nicely over multiple high mountain passes in Colorado, but I try not to push it too much.  Heading east over I-70 was the toughest - down to about 25-30mph in 2nd gear (manual overdrive).  Most other passes I'd be able to do about 40mph in 3rd or 4th. 

Our Saturn Vue and 2013 R172
THEDragonTJH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote THEDragonTJH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 2:34pm
my 2013 Jeep Wranger Unlimited and my 2014 RPod 172.

JeepeR-Pod
'14 R-Pod 172
Jared & Jenny
Teagan, Ruby (Kids), Ozzie, Louie and Stella (Dogs)
bakes99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bakes99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2013 at 7:47pm
A week in the Okanagan.   Camping for the first time.  Rpod 172 was the perfect fit.
RPOD 172 HRE & Ridgeline
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 87>