Pictures of tow vehicles and trailers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 87>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
zzimmer3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote zzimmer3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of tow vehicles and trailers
    Posted: 08 Aug 2023 at 2:00pm
Back in 2015 i fell in love with this model of R pod, I finally got it!! the green is the first i started noticing R pods, my mom even knows how much i like them, she sends me picks of them wherever she sees one. I thinks she's happier than i am!
   This is my 4th Astro! i wish it was like my last one, AWD, but i love it anyway. 
           Thank you all!
StephenH View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote StephenH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2023 at 8:01am
I'm glad you got upload figured out Zak. The green is my favorite. I think it is the most classic of the color schemes.
StephenH
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom,...

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
Current Cherokee Grey Wolf 24 JS
Kup-Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kup-Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2023 at 7:52am
Welcome to the forum Zak,
Nice set up... I really like the few years of the green style as well as the blue ones from ~2017.  Your picture also reminded me just how much I miss my Astro van... pretty rugged units!:-)
2017 RP-178
2021 F150 5.0l
"Lead me on a level path"
zzimmer3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote zzimmer3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2023 at 7:32am
zzimmer3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote zzimmer3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2023 at 9:28pm
I'm trying to upload a pic of my camper and van. i'll get it figured out sometime. but anyway, look forward to chatting with you all. 
          Zak
Tulefog View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tulefog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2023 at 10:17pm
Welcome Yedmonds5, to the Rpod forum. I have been involved with the group for a few years and found it very helpful. Posting questions usually gets several answers or good ideas.  My wife and I spend most of our camping time at the central coast and occasionally in the mountains during summer and fall. 
2021 Rpod 180 2006 Ridgeline

Yedmonds5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Yedmonds5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2023 at 3:40pm
Hi New to the Rpod family. Just bought a 2012 Rpod 176. Looking forward to reading some new tips and ideas.
bugman928@gmail.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bugman928@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 8:14pm
Kup-Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kup-Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2022 at 6:48am
Nice set up!  
I'm really hoping that this a picture from last year, otherwise I'm guessing you're in the "Banana Belt" of Southern Ontario by the looks of all the leaves on the trees!  Our's are still in bud up here in Guelph!
2017 RP-178
2021 F150 5.0l
"Lead me on a level path"
Dirt Sifter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dirt Sifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2022 at 7:54pm
Congratulations Brendanb! Nice looking set up :-) Now get out and enjoy it after doing your first camp nite in your driveway. Big smile

Greg n Deb 2020 195 HRE
'07 Tundra 5.7L., '17 Tacoma 3.5L. Both with tow packages
1 Puggle, 1 Chihuahua support staff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 87>