Message Reverse Sort Order
GlennZippy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre-Podder
    Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:50pm
My little introduction:

My wife and I have been slowly moving from backpacking, to car camping, to luxury car camping (a REALLY big tent with cots instead of sleeping on the ground), and now we are having alot of fun looking at small RV's. I thought I had in narrowed down to a Livin'Lite trailer until I found the r-Pod. Now we are looking forward to heading up to Denver (we live in Colorado Springs) to have a look at one (our local dealer doesn't stock them).

We LOVE Yellowstone having been there three times together (and thinking of another trip) and living in the west gives us PLENTY of places to go to. As a matter of fact, we are thinking of our next road trip tonight!

I'm a pretty handy guy, so I plan on all kinds of mods to our Pod once we get one (I had a list but my computer crashed while making it but I hadn't saved it Ouch). I own a small company that specializes in home automation and home theater installations so you can expect the random product or two that I find that I think would be good for Podders: But I'm NOT looking to sell anything here- it's not my style.
2010 R-Pod 152
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12