R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMod Squad (pod storage)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mod Squad (pod storage)
    Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Pawpod

Just wondering, does the Oxygenics shower head have a shutoff?

Not quite.  It has a pressure-regulator dial thingy© at the base of the showerhead (actually, its a separate piece that screws on between the hose and the shower head).  It doesn't turn all the way off, but it does greatly reduce the flow.
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">
Craig :: 2009 RP171 towed by a 2017 F150
Hodge-PODge View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by David

A healthy diet of the basics - meat, salt, sugar and more sugar....all of which contain a bunch of chemicals that I can't pronounce and probably don't want to know very much about them. LOL

Shocked  And in regard to your fiascos cooking over the open fire . . . Oh my gosh, David, your plight is MUCH worse than I ever imagined!  I'm sure it would be much safer for you to use the microwave!  (but not near as much fun as the trouble you are getting into, right?)  

I think I get it though,  you want us other Podders to take pity on you?  Hmmm, I think it just might work!
2011 RP 177, the Hodge-PODge
2011 Mercedes ML350
"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it."

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:51am
Originally posted by Hodge-PODge

Originally posted by David

A healthy diet of the basics - meat, salt, sugar and more sugar....all of which contain a bunch of chemicals that I can't pronounce and probably don't want to know very much about them. LOL

Shocked  And in regard to your fiascos cooking over the open fire . . . Oh my gosh, David, your plight is MUCH worse than I ever imagined!  I'm sure it would be much safer for you to use the microwave!  (but not near as much fun as the trouble you are getting into, right?)  

I think I get it though,  you want us other Podders to take pity on you?  Hmmm, I think it just might work!

Pity!!!??? NEVER!  I've been waging a heroic war against the infernos for decades and I'm not about to quit now. Star  Ye timid souls who cook the safe (ie. correct) way will never know the thrill of victory or agony of defeat (when supper falls into the fire).  I've found this to be a good barometer as to the mood of the camping gods.  Sometimes they are merciful and let me enjoy a good meal.  Other days, they set themselves against me, with no compassion.  I guess they don't know that I keep a couple of cans of "Dinty Moore Beef Stew" in the cupboard....just in case. Wink

You hit the nail on the head, I have way too much fun doing this.  I can honestly say, in decades of camping, I have never cooked inside of a camper.  I'll sometimes use my Coleman stove on the picnic table, however. 

Last fall, we had a burn ban in Indiana - due to the very dry conditions.  I ended up pan frying on the Coleman stove.  It just wasn't right or fun.LOL 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345