R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

creating an instruction & maintenance manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>
Author
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Leo B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: creating an instruction & maintenance manual
    Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 5:32pm
Always remember to release the pressure  valve before you start to take out the anode rod.
Leo & Melissa Bachand
2017 Ford F150
2021 Vista Cruiser 19 csk
Previously owned
2015 Rpod 179
2010 Rpod 171
Nomad2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nomad2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 2:08pm
I am little confused on when to by pass the hot water heater when you sanitize the system.  Your instructions don't say to bypass the hot water heater before filling with chlorine water.  But it does say to turn the bypasses before you flush the system.
Scott & Kim

The Mountains are calling and a Podding we must go!
Charmaine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Charmaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 8:56pm
Question about #2 and #3:  should a hot and a cold tap be open when draining from the hot and cold low-point plugs?
Beachguysc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Beachguysc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 10:49am
I ran across this PDF manual in my google search to install my progressive industries power management system.  http://www.rpod-owners.com/uploads/5017/HW30CInstall.pdf
But I can't find this or any other instruction manuals for other things by going to the home page. Is there a section for instruction manual  uploads I am missing on this site? I figured there must be since it has its own path with /uploads/ in the web address. 

Tim and Melina
2016 182G
2015 GMC Canyon crew cab 4x4 SLT = main Tv
2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid-TV
henryv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote henryv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 5:04pm
Great Idea. Thanks
techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote techntrek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:01pm
Yes, bypass before sanitizing.  Yes, open a set of valves inside when draining, hot and cold.

Uploading new files was disabled when the forum was moved to a new server in January.
Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
Cap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 1:37pm
When I'm plugged into shore power and turn my refrig on using the icon for ac, the alarm goes off.  It is a dometic rm 8501.  It works well on propane and battery.  Any ideas why this is happening, and how I can go about correcting it?

I saw below you spoke of the gfci outlet being tripped, which I will check.  Also you mentioned to check the circuit breaker in the converter.  How do I do that?  Is my converter under the seat on one side?  If I open that up, where will the circuit breaker be on the converter?

Olddawgsrule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Olddawgsrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 3:56pm
Wonderful idea here! I will pop some corn, grab a beer and go through it!

My question will evolve around tires (no pun intended).

Are these 4 ply OEM's good enough?
I'm brand new to the Rpod, so excuse the question, but if not.. Should be added to the tire portion.
Byways no Highways
2017 Tacoma
Truck Camper Build
2004 F150 My Overlander
GlueGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GlueGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Olddawgsrule

Are these 4 ply OEM's good enough?
I'm brand new to the Rpod, so excuse the question, but if not.. Should be added to the tire portion.
Which tires are you speaking of? 14-inch, 15-inch, C-rated, or D rated? I don't know that the number of plies is all that important. I would be more concerned about the ratings on the tires. Maybe you can get the brand & model and ratings on your tires?
bp
2017 R-Pod 179 Hood River
2015 Ford F150 SuperCrew 4WD 3.5L Ecoboost
Olddawgsrule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Olddawgsrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 8:40am
15" D Range
113/108L. (whatever that means..)

Castle Rock ST
225175R15
Speed rating 75mph

Hope that helps.
Byways no Highways
2017 Tacoma
Truck Camper Build
2004 F150 My Overlander
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>