Topic ClosedAbout to become a new owner 182G

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tortuga2 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: About to become a new owner 182G
    Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 3:57pm
This is our first post on this board. My wife and I have closed our deal on a new 182G. We are thrilled to be moving up out of our pop-up. When we first started looking we were thinking about one of the T models, and thought that the garage was not something we would be interested in. But we love the floorplan on the 182G and it fits our needs the best.

It will be mostly my wife and I and our trusty Boston Terrier Jake sharing time in the rpod. We love the frog graphic, and we have decided to call it "El coqui" for the chirping frogs in Puerto Rico.

We will probably have numerous questions down the road I'm sure. We will be pulling El coqui with a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with 6 speed manual transmission. We are getting a Blue Ox weight distributing hitch, and I still have to install a Tekonsha Primus IQ brake controller. I have to first get the 7 way wiring harness from Jeep and get them installed before we go down next Saturday. Looks like I have my work cut out. Don't know if anyone has a similar setup, but I'd love to hear what other Wrangler Unlimited owners experiences have been.

Bob, Carol and Jake

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123