R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > I need HELP!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Water pump

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Geezerbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water pump
    Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 2:12pm
Great info. 
Tars Tarkas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tars Tarkas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 2:16pm
Thanks for fixing the previous posts!

TT
2010 176
FJ Cruiser
Geezerbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Geezerbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 2:22pm
I have looked for a way to do so and have not found it. By all means please delete it and my apologies. 
lostagain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lostagain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 3:58pm
G. Bill, use the edit function and highlight everything you want to take out, then hit delete.  You may want to do it in smaller segments, but the process is the same.  The edit function is in the upper right of the your post with the little gear thingy.  Open it, and you'll have several options, one of which is edit.  When you hit edit, it puts your post back in the original post writing format where you can do the highlighting and delete.  After you delete the code stuff, hit the "Update Post" soft key in the bottom left.  

Can you imagine the folks that have to write that code stuff all day?

Never leave footprints behind.
Fred & Maria Kearney
Sonoma 167RB
Our Pod 172
2019 Ford F-150 4x4 2.7 EcoBoost

Post Options Post Options   Quote Geezerbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 4:02pm
thanks, Stephen also provided me with those instructions. I had to figure out to update post after each delete and to still have something in the post body. hopefully it correct now and I'll keep my fingers off the keyboard. Thanks again, I appreciate it!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Geezerbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 4:12pm
Fred, if I may,

Thank you for your detail instructions which I followed. I think, hope, it is good now. I have no idea how that happened other than I had installed the "Brave" browser.

Agreed! I have no idea how those folks can write that code all day, day after day. I can imagine the burn out.

Thank you again.

lostagain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lostagain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 6:35pm
G. Bill, glad it worked out ok.

I'm surprised you had an issue with Brave Browser.  I use it all the time for most stuff because it has a very good ad blocker.  In my dotage, I just can't cope with adds on the internet.  I still use Google for this site, but I think I'll test Brave Browser to see if there is a problem posting.
Fred & Maria Kearney
Sonoma 167RB
Our Pod 172
lostagain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lostagain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 6:36pm
Hmmm.  everything looks the same in Brave Browser.  Here's the test.

Post test, it worked fine.  

G. Bill, did you try to post a picture or sumpin'?  [Computers are witchcraft Confused]
Fred & Maria Kearney
Sonoma 167RB
Our Pod 172

Post Options Post Options   Quote Geezerbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 7:41pm
Lostagain,

No I didn’t try to post a picture. I’m now gun shy with Brave but I have heard extremely good reviews on its privacy. That is why I started using it a few days ago. I may go back to it just for the privacy. That is something I covet. It’s just the principle of it to me. I’ve heard it is by far the best browser. 

I hated to screw up that post. It not only did it twice but was such a mess. I am not swift on a computer let alone deleting a post. But I know now how to do it thanks to you and Stephen. 
lostagain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lostagain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 7:55pm
I just set up a quick link to the forum on Brave Browser and it works great.  

I agree the privacy is a big plus on Brave Browser.  I'm using it more and more.  When I use Google, the sites detect the ad blocker in my MacBook and demand that I turn them off to continue.  With Brave Browser, they never seem to know.  The one thing that is a little more trouble is that when you update Brave Browser, it doesn't keep the passwords you saved and you have to enter them again.  Since I don't have a lot of password protected sites, that's really not much trouble in the grand scheme of things.
Fred & Maria Kearney
Sonoma 167RB
Our Pod 172
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>