R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Replacement fenders - Event Date: 20 Feb 2023

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Pgarcia View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pgarcia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Replacement fenders
    Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 8:43am
True, but the closest match I could find was way different from the original.
StephenH View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote StephenH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 8:28am
Look in your local hardware store for anchors. There are various types. You could also get some automotive body filler and fill the holes. Once it is cured, drill new holes and it will hold much better.
StephenH
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom,...

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
Current Cherokee Grey Wolf 24 JS
Akula1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Akula1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 8:18am
I need help. I have a fender that is starting to come loose from the wall, I've tried larger bolt to have them start to come loose too. Is there anything to put in the holes for the screws to get a better grip?

2019 R-Pod 190
2019 Colorado LT
poston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote poston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2023 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Pgarcia

I lost a fender to a blowout and had to replace both of them because I couldn’t find an exact match..

Nobody can see both of them at once from the side ...

--
Jim
Virginia City, Nevada
2016 R-pod 180
2015 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Pgarcia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pgarcia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2023 at 6:27pm
I lost a fender to a blowout and had to replace both of them because I couldn’t find an exact match.. so, now I have an extra fender for a 2019 R-pod that I am looking to sell.
EchoGale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote EchoGale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2023 at 8:41am
If you go, there's a terrific museum of the RV industry that allows free parking in their lot overnight. They have a huge collection of restored RVs, Campers, Trailers etc.
Julie
EchoGale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote EchoGale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2023 at 8:40am
If you're up for a road trip there are surplus parts stores around Elkhart Indiana. I saw lots of fenders for sale when I was there last year (I took the pod home for  little visit).  :)
Julie
Ciberpine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ciberpine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2023 at 8:32am
Thank you, Jon!
Scott and Noreen
2017 R-Pod 190, 2011 Toyota Tundra
Pilgrims on the way to the Celestial City
hogone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hogone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2023 at 6:50am
ciberpine, sorry for the late response.  i just looked, mine look just like the fulton single axle top step one; part number F008563.  i cant seem to find the black one, this shows silver pastic.  i know it says 13 inch wheels, but i just measured the ones i have and the measurement is the same as listed on the sight.  jon
Jon & Pam
2013 RP177
2010 F150
2017 HD Streetglide
2009 HD Lowrider
CHEESEHEAD
Ciberpine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ciberpine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2023 at 6:03pm
Thank you all for your replies. 

Jon, can you remember the plastic one that you ordered.  I can't seem to find one of the right size.

Thanks,
Scott
Scott and Noreen
2017 R-Pod 190, 2011 Toyota Tundra
Pilgrims on the way to the Celestial City
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>