This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Campers Flea Market
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2016 172 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote EchoGale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 172 for sale
    Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 10:05am
My camper is sold. We got a good price for it and I think the buyer is getting a good camper for her money. I'm sad. Buying the RPod has been one of the best decisions in my life and this forum has been a big part of that. Thanks for all the lessons; I'm quite the expert now. I do plan to stick around.

Why is there no tears emogi?
Julie
Linda&Gino View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Linda&Gino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 12:44pm
EchoGale, we sold our beloved 179 yesterday. We also did well on price mostly because Rpods have a good reputation and they are small and light. We had mixed emotions and even thought about keeping it for a second, but in the end it went to a good owner who we could tell would care for it like we did. 

I will say we had a cast of characters look at it including a fellow who wanted to purchase it to go off grid because he was convinced the economy was going to crash in February. He wanted me to carry the note and promised he would pay me monthly. Good times.
gpokluda
2017 Rpod R179 SOLD!
2022 Escape 5.0 TA
2022 Ford F150 4X4 EB3.5
Triumph T120 Bonneville
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12