R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

removal of wet bath sink

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote field417 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: removal of wet bath sink
    Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 6:05am
Has anyone removed their sink in the wet bath? We just bought a 2023 RPOD 171 and the bathroom sink is taking up to much room. How did you do it?
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 2:07pm
Un hook it, cap off the lines, cover the hole in the wall.. FR used to sell a kit, it was like $25, but shipping was like.. $100... I don't know if they still do or not.
Ben Herman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ben Herman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 6:22pm
I did it in my 179, no need to cap the lines as it feeds the shower. Just removed the sink, removed the drain. Bought a piece of thin plexiglass and attached it to the wall with screws and silicone. Kept it all in a box in case we sell it and the new buyers wanted the sink (they'd soon find out that its worthless). We just use the kitchen sink and the shower is more useable without the corner sink. 
 Post Reply Post Reply