This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1000th post

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pod People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1000th post
    Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 8:48pm
I just wrote a response to a poster's question-not that unusual. As soon as my response posted, I realized it was my 1000th post on the Forum. Wow.

I joined this forum 11 years ago because I  wanted to know more about the little RPod 173 that we purchased as a retirement project. I never realized what an impact and change it would make in our lives.

This Forum and all of it's posters have been a wealth of information to us as we learned about the RV's and RV life.  We have learned enough to travel across this country 4 times-north to south and east to west. From our home in North Carolina we have been to Washington state and California,  from Maine to Florida and Texas to Minnesota in our Rpod.  We started in the 173 and have traded up to a larger 179 and love it. The Rpod life has been good to us. the forum made it easier in many cases.

forum Members come and go. There are lots of veterans  still around after 11 years.  Together, this group has many hundreds of years of camping/RV experience.  What an amazing resource. Everybody makes great contributors whether asking or answering. We all started at the same place and have something similar to talk about.

Thanks to all of you. Let's keep this great Forum going!!

Travel safe and often
Vann

Vann & Laura 2015 RPod 179
EchoGale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote EchoGale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2022 at 7:21am
This forum has been invaluable for me too. Thanks so much for all of your help!
Julie
chasl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote chasl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2022 at 5:48pm
Pretty cool. Thanks to so many who've posted help, info, and issues. It's often a great help.
cl
jato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2022 at 8:14am
Thank you as well Vann.  When we joined back in 2012 we were greenhorns and had zero experience with either towing a travel trailer or maintaining one.  We have been blessed many times over by the wise counsel and experience of others.
God's pod
'11 model 177
'17 Ford F-150 4WD 3.5 Ecoboost
Jim and Diane by beautiful Torch Lake
"...and you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."
 Post Reply Post Reply