R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > I need HELP!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

No Power (resolved)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lostagain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Power (resolved)
    Posted: 21 Jul 2022 at 3:00pm
Glad to know you found the problem.  Please don't hesitate to reach out at the first sign of trouble.  It helps others when you present a problem you encounter and solve, even if it turns out to be a simple one.  We all learn from the experiences of others.
Never leave footprints behind.
Fred & Maria Kearney
Sonoma 167RB
Our Pod 172
2019 Ford F-150 4x4 2.7 EcoBoost
jato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2022 at 3:27pm
Congratulations on fixing the problem.  On your 6v batteries for maximum longevity don't draw down below 6.1v per battery or if both are hooked together 12.2v.  By following this I have been able to use an 11+ year old battery many, many times and it still works well as we normally camp where there is no electricity as in national parks, state forest campgrounds or just out in the wild.  Replaced one of our nearly 11 year old batteries last August with a 12v Trojan T-1275.  166 aH so it will last significantly longer than our other group size 24 battery when boondocking. We don't utilize solar or generator so after 10 days or so (depending on how much the furnace is used) we have to drive down the road for a while to charge the battery back up.
God's pod
'11 model 177
'17 Ford F-150 4WD 3.5 Ecoboost
Jim and Diane by beautiful Torch Lake
"...and you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."
StephenH View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote StephenH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2022 at 4:05pm
Congratulations. Please don't forget to mark this issue as solved so others will know.
StephenH
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom,...

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
Current Cherokee Grey Wolf 24 JS
ampete View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote ampete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2022 at 8:56pm
How do I mark it "solved".....?

StephenH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote StephenH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2022 at 9:39pm
There should be an option under "Topic Options" (gear icon at top of page) to do so.
StephenH

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
ampete View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote ampete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2022 at 8:37am
I must see a different version (iMac). I don't have that option, nor do I have a revise reply option as you suggested earlier.  I definitely appreciate your direction though.  

Thanks for your support.

StephenH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote StephenH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2022 at 11:52am
The "Edit Post" is at the top of your reply that you want to edit under "Post Options."  The "Topic Options"  which is on the purple bar at the far right under the page numbers. Since it is a web browser, you should see the same things that I do. However, I just looked on one of my topics and do not see the option, so perhaps it was removed or limited to moderators.
StephenH

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by ampete

I must see a different version (iMac). I don't have that option, nor do I have a revise reply option as you suggested earlier.  I definitely appreciate your direction though.  

Thanks for your support.

Done.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123