Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2022 R POD 202 electrical problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BGN View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2022 R POD 202 electrical problem
    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 8:58am
We went on our 1st trip in our new 2022 R POD 202 May, 31-June 2.  Just a quick one to break it in.  Got set up and of course had air conditioner on since it was hot.  We have 30 amp unit and plugged into 30 amp plug.  This isn't our 1st RV.  We've owned towable and motorized, big and small for years.  Everything going well til I decided to heat up lasagna in microwave for dinner.  The air conditioner shut off and the refridg. switched from elec. to propane.  Like to never found breaker box but finally did and got reset.  Decided not to push my luck so didn't try microwave again right away.  I plugged my cell in to charge and noticed plug not working. I assume these all went out when the other things did. As a matter of fact none of them worked.  Finally realized that the GFI in the bathroom controlled all the plugs.  Needless to say, we were really frustrated.  Oh by the way, we were camped in area with very little cell coverage so couldn't look things up to get answers.  We had nothing else going at the time everything went out except air cond. and microwave.  Why would the air, refrig., and all plugs go off at the same time?  I should be able to use air and microwave together in a new unit.  We've never had that trouble before in any of our other units that were 30 amp.  Tried it again the next day and the same thing happened.  
BGN  
BGN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12