Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Happy New Year!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
podders Helping podders - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote StephenH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy New Year!
    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 at 9:45pm
Happy New Year everyone. May all have fun camping adventures in this new year and may many happy memories be made!
StephenH
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom,...

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
Current Cherokee Grey Wolf 24 JS
lostagain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lostagain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 6:33am
+1, 
A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.
Never leave footprints behind.
Fred & Maria Kearney
Sonoma 167RB
Our Pod 172
2019 Ford F-150 4x4 2.7 EcoBoost
Leo B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Leo B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 7:16am
+2 afe travels to all!
Leo & Melissa Bachand
2017 Ford F150
2021 Vista Cruiser 19 csk
Previously owned
2015 Rpod 179
2010 Rpod 171
GlueGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GlueGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 11:32am
+3

Looking forward to being more normal.
bp
2017 R-Pod 179 Hood River
2015 Ford F150 SuperCrew 4WD 3.5L Ecoboost
mjlrpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mjlrpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 1:00pm
A safe and happy new year to all. Hopefully we can all get in some of those adventures we were delaying till the crazy and unpredictable covid restrictions go away. I think i'll be doing Acadia , in Maine, and Lake Champlain on the Vermont side this year. Actually someone put in a good recommendation to a campground I was targeting. I was a little concerned that it was referred to as an "adult" campground, but they verified that simply means no kids. Hopefully that means no people walking through the sites trying to cut corners to get to their site. A thing that seems to be becoming a more and more frequent issue. 
2017.5 Rp-172
2020 R-pod 195
2015 Frontier sv 4.0L 6cyl
I'll be rpodding
offgrid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote offgrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2022 at 4:02am
Interesting how the perceptions of each of the past few years have been colored by the media the observer consumes. I for one had an excellent 2021 but viewed the previous several years as just plain awful.

There are always going to be positives and negatives, and the most significant factors are always going to be personal and family wellness. So don't let the media color your outlook or drive your decision making, it's never positive, those nice folks don't make money on good news.

Enjoy the new year and have a positive outlook, and just quit consuming media that gets in the way of that.
1994 Chinook Concourse
1995 RV6A Experimental Aircraft
2015 Rpod 179 - sold
 Post Reply Post Reply