This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Dealer Reviews and Comments
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Couch RV Nation review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NewEnglandah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Couch RV Nation review
    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Colonel Podder

Hello NewEnglandah,

You may already be aware of this, but if you want the 195 by summer you may need to order real soon. I am hearing six month wait times on orders placed now. Our 196 has been on order since 9/8/2020, it is expected to arrive in February, unless delays push it out further. This is at my local dealer, yours may have better news?

Regards

Thanks, Colonel Podder...

We are definitely aware of the current timelines and are hopeful production will eventually catch up with the increased demand spurred the pandemic. If not, we are prepared to wait however long it takes for our Podding adventure to begin.
Tom
Wannabe R-pod 195 Owner
2020 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum AWD
Jailerlt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jailerlt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 5:00pm
I purchased a 180 back in 2016 from Couch and my experience wasn’t that great but the price was thousands cheaper. I don’t have an rpod dealer near me so I decided to purchase again from Couch’s. Again they beat everyone’s price by thousands. Hopefully my rpod 202 experience will be better. If not, my own fault.
jeepers29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jeepers29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 10:02am
This has me concerned.  I just put down a deposit with them.  We were looking for a 180.  I could only find a few used in the entire country that was 2020 or newer.  Local dealer said they don't have one on order for the next 10 weeks.  RV nation had one that would arrive from factory in about 2 weeks with a lower price than the few used ones available.  Hoping for the best, but lets face it, these trailers are not known for quality.  Glad I am handy with tools.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123