This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTrying to sell?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying to sell?
    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 2:28pm
I have a 2019 Rpod Forrest river anniversary model. Bought in February 2019. Still under warranty. Has everything needed to go camping. Upgraded to a 10in memory foam mattress.Factory installed paint protectant. No issues..not one. Non-smoker..trying to sell it but not sure where to post..can anyone give me some ideas on where to post..tried craigslist and facebook but not much luck..
2022 196
2021 Chevy Tahoe
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 3:06pm
The facebook group has a for sale section, as do we here. RV Trader, etc.

Just so you know, the warranty doesn't transfer, so selling a 2019, when a person can go buy a 2019 off the lot WITH warranty, can be a hard sell.
Olddawgsrule View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by 2wolves

I have a 2019 Rpod Forrest river anniversary model. Bought in February 2019. Still under warranty. Has everything needed to go camping. Upgraded to a 10in memory foam mattress.Factory installed paint protectant. No issues..not one. Non-smoker..trying to sell it but not sure where to post..can anyone give me some ideas on where to post..tried craigslist and facebook but not much luck..

You probably don't wish to hear this, but... wrong time to sell. Dealers are giving great deals right now to unload inventory and you'll take quite a hit on value.

If you can, wait till Spring to sell. It's a buyers market right now. Mid to late spring goes sellers market. Craigslist is free, yet be aware of scammers. Facebook marketplace is local and easy. The pay for sites, I'd wait till spring. 

I see you've tried both Craigs and Facebook, I'd re-up Facebook every week or so and get back on the top of this list. I've had good luck with Facebook Marketplace. 

Byways no Highways
2017 Tacoma
Truck Camper Build
2004 F150 My Overlander
2wolves View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 5:26pm
Totally agree! Thank you for your comments. We camped twice. I'm asking 14000,so hopefully someone will recognize that's a good deal. Again thank you for your time.
2022 196
2021 Chevy Tahoe
 Post Reply Post Reply