R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Campers Flea Market
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: SOLD - FS - 2016 R-Pod Travel Trailer RP-179 iver
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSOLD - FS - 2016 R-Pod Travel Trailer RP-179 iver

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD - FS - 2016 R-Pod Travel Trailer RP-179 iver
    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 7:43pm

SOLD - 2016 R-Pod Travel Trailer RP-179 Forest River Like New - $14500  Located in Mantua, Ohio

Up for sale is a 2016 R-Pod Trailer Model RP-179 by Forest River. It was used twice. It sleeps 4. It has 2500 miles on it. I am listing this trailer for a friend. Unforeseen medical issues are forcing them to get out of camping. This trailer is in excellent, like new condition. The shower has never been used. Everything is included. It comes with a hitch/sway bars, tire covers, and 19" Flat Screen TV. All you need are your clothes and you are ready to go. 

These are extremely lightweight campers and great for small SUVs. Below are pictures of this beautiful trailer. Contact me for an appointment to see it. Price is negotiable. Trailer is located in Mantua, Ohio

Pictures can be seen at the link below

Length: 20ft.
Width: 8ft. (96")
Height: 9.58 ft. 
Interior Height: 6.5 ft. (78")
Dry Weight: 2,649 lbs.
Payload cap: 1,136 lbs.
Hitch weight: 285 lbs.

Holding tanks
Fresh H2O: 36 gal.
Grey tank: 30 gal.
Black tank: 30 gal.

Propane tank: 1 @ 20lbs.
1 slide out
4 leveling jacks 

1 axle
spare tire 
AC: 13,500 BTU
Heater: 20,000 BTU
TV: 19" Flat Screen
TV antenna/satellite
Radio: internal and external speakers 
CD player 

U-shaped dinette, stand-alone table, rear kitchen, 2 burner stove, micro/convection oven, refrigerator, max sleep 4 - 1 Queen, 1 Double (Table Folds Down)
Bathroom with shower
Can be pulled with an SUV or any vehicle with a 5,000lb towing rate
Email me to set up an appointment to come see it.
Pictures can be seen at the link below: 

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/rvs/d/2016-pod-travel-trailer-rp/6542441623.html
Happy Camper
Rpod4Sale View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 10:54am
a link to pictures has been added :)
Happy Camper
Richand Cindy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 8:21am
Just some friendly advice.  We posted our 180 here for sale and did not get a single email from an interested party.  We listed it in RVTrader and it sold in two days.  We could have sold it the first day but we told people they had to wait until end of April when we returned back to where the RPOD is stored.  We also got our asking price of $14,000 and probably could have gotten more.  RPODS are weirdly priced.  Since you are in Ohio you are close to several wholesale dealers that let them go for $14,900, while dealers in isolated areas sell them for up to $22-23,000.  My point is you may have to lower your price due to your location.  We purchased a Passport Elite and there was (and still is) a guy selling a "never used" one for $24,000 but we bought a new one for $23,000.  I feel badly for him.  If you buy high and are forced to sell you may be stuck taking a bigger loss than if you bought low in the first place.Good luck.  It will sell quickly priced right.  Used RPODS are in big demand with little supply.  People love them and do not want to give them up.
OLD 2017.5 RPOD 180 + 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
NEW: 2018 Passport Elite 23RB + 2017 Ram 1500 Diesel
Wegopoddy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 6:19pm
Hi, is the trailer still available ? My name is Frank I'm in Bainbridge Twp. 15 min.away would like to see it if possible
Youngblood 82
 Post Reply Post Reply