R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Warranty, Service and Recall Bulletins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOpinion Please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Leo B View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinion Please
    Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:25am
Leo & Melissa Bachand
2017 Ford F150
2021 Vista Cruiser 19 csk
Previously owned
2015 Rpod 179
2010 Rpod 171
MDPaddlersPod View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:06am
I would really appreciate peoples experience with dealer warranty service. I have a 179 and am on my second year with the extended factory warranty. At the end of season (October) I told my dealer I would like to schedule some warranty work; water leak behind bathroom sink, water heater not working on propane, and a leaking outside shower assy. I was told they would get back with me in a week to make an appointment, didn't happen. I went to the dealer and was told there were 10 customers ahead of me and they would get to me in order. They said they would make sure I was ready to go before the season begins. Well here we are in January and no word. My warranty expires in June, I am concerned. I am not sure what the norm is for wait time for camper repairs but, this seems excessive. I can get my car repaired in a couple of days, I would not expect to wait months to get my camper repaired. I would really appreciate advise and how long these things should take. I don't want to attack my dealer and establish a bad raport. Help.
MDPaddlersPod
2017 RPod 179
2002 Silverado1500
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123