R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAny else suffering from RWS?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Richand Cindy View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any else suffering from RWS?
    Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 8:47am
We found a cheap place to store the RPOD for the winter (about an hour away) and have gone into a real funk.  No more trips for a while.  Cannot even go out to the RPOD to work on it.  I think I am suffering from RPOD WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME!  Help.  Does anyone else have this?  What do I do?  I tried watching football Sat, Sun, Mon and Thurs but thats not enough.  My neighbor said go on vacation, but how can I go back to flying in airplanes, packing half the clothes I need and sleeping in strange beds!  I need my RPOD.  I have had some relief planning future trips as they take significant time to plan.  Hope to do Canada and Newfoundland as well as Michigan.  As well as hitting many baseball parks (Detroit, Chicago, Cincinnati).  April cannot come fast enough.  Whats an RVer to do?  I guess I can wait until the winter RV shows and walk around in a dream state.Cry

An RPOD withdrawal syndrome, also called an RPOD discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurring in discontinuation of trips taken with all models of RPOD travel trailers. The risk of a discontinuation syndrome occurring increases with time away and length of use.

RPOD Withdrawal syndrome - Wikipedia

OLD 2017.5 RPOD 180 + 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
NEW: 2018 Passport Elite 23RB + 2017 Ram 1500 Diesel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123