R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Campers Flea Market
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed2011 R Pod model 173 For Sale - Event Date: 04 Nov 2017 - 01 Jun 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 2011 R Pod model 173 For Sale
    Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 6:25am
I have for sale a 2011 R Pod model 173. Camper is in above average condition and looks hardly used. I purchased it used as a 1 owner in March of 201. We're looking to upgrade to something new.

Battery was installed new by the dealer I purchased it from. It has a single 20lb propane tank included. The 173 had a jack knife sofa in the back but I replaced it with a new custom bed with 6" memory foam mattress with tons of storage underneath.

Tires are in good condition and have roughly 65% of the tread left. I installed an axle riser kit, small 75 watt inverter and numerous other niceties. Included is a what looks like a never used R-dome. Camper weight on the sticker is 2304lbs.

Any questions please post here so all can see them and I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner. I will also check my pm's.

Asking price is $6800 and is pretty firm. I am located at zip 54961 in NE Wisconsin. I can deliver 3-4 hours one-way from my home for the cost of fuel and lunch at Subway Smile. I would also meet someone 3-4 hours from my home for the same cost to do an exchange someplace.

I have tons of pictures that I will upload to my FB page. So if you like to see them send me a pm and I can send you my info.

Thanks for looking.
Mtn Ascender View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 5:31pm
Camper has been sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply