Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Events and Campouts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed2018 Pacific NW Roundup - Aug. 23-26, 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2018 Pacific NW Roundup - Aug. 23-26, 2018
    Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 6:33pm
Can't thank Steve & Peggy T enough! Barb and I enjoyed meeting so many enthusiastic plodders! Never dreamed we'd leave with so much more than we arrived with. Thanks to all for the friendly reception! 
Steve & Barb
Barb & Steve
2017 R-Pod 179
2017 Toyota Hilander
SteveA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 12:10am
Originally posted by OldNeumanntapr

Hey all! Just wanted to say that we had an absolute blast that this year’s NW Rally in Cannon Beach. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing everyone’s rigs. Genéte had a lot of fun and enjoyed teaching fellow podders about pet first aid and disaster planning. Thanks to Steve and Peggy for doing and outstanding job as event organizers. Thanks to Steve and Sandy for showing us a wonderful time kayaking the Nehalem River. Nice to meet Rick and Melanie who live only and hour north of us in central CA. Nice to meet Steve from Sandpoint ID with Abby, a sweet long hair black and tan Doxie!

Feel free to PM me with contact info if anyone wants to get a hold of us. We are heading south now down the Beautiful Oregon coast.

Sincerely,

Jeff & Genéte, Chloe, Gretta, Penny, and Liesel
‘The Bowen Gang’

Jeff, 
Lesley and I very much enjoyed meeting you and the entire Bowen Gang as well! The entire event was fun and for sure worth the drive. I trust all made it home safe and sound, Until next time!!Smile
2017 179 1/2
OldNeumanntapr View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by SteveA

Originally posted by OldNeumanntapr

Hey all! Just wanted to say that we had an absolute blast that this year’s NW Rally in Cannon Beach. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing everyone’s rigs. Genéte had a lot of fun and enjoyed teaching fellow podders about pet first aid and disaster planning. Thanks to Steve and Peggy for doing and outstanding job as event organizers. Thanks to Steve and Sandy for showing us a wonderful time kayaking the Nehalem River. Nice to meet Rick and Melanie who live only and hour north of us in central CA. Nice to meet Steve from Sandpoint ID with Abby, a sweet long hair black and tan Doxie!

Feel free to PM me with contact info if anyone wants to get a hold of us. We are heading south now down the Beautiful Oregon coast.

Sincerely,

Jeff & Genéte, Chloe, Gretta, Penny, and Liesel
‘The Bowen Gang’

Jeff, 
Lesley and I very much enjoyed meeting you and the entire Bowen Gang as well! The entire event was fun and for sure worth the drive. I trust all made it home safe and sound, Until next time!!Smile

Hi Steve,

It was great to meet you guys. We are almost home. I’m teaching Genéte to drive the trailer. It was a great two week trip!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 7:58pm
Hey all,

Thanks to those at the recent NW Meetup who gave us advice to join the Good Sams Club. We stopped at a Camping World outlet in Gilroy, CA, and got our membership. We bought some needed items for our rPod, and while we were there Genéte noticed that Camping World carries a complete line of pet-related seatbelts, car seats, crates, and barriers and things to keep your animals safe while traveling in a vehicle. These were points that she stressed in her pet talk at the Cannon Beach RVResort. She hopes that everyone has safe travels with their animals.

Jeff, Genéte and the Bowen Pack

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 8:03pm
Genéte wanted me to add that anyone with further questions can contact her through her website, www.DogE911.com
sidejack View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:17pm
just signed up today (Dec 6th)
don't know what "moved" me to log into the R-pod site; haven't done it for months --
but glad I did.

Looking forward to the event (and the summer calendar is filling up rapidly)

Jack
sidejack
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456