R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBrand new Dometic fridge is worthless

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brand new Dometic fridge is worthless
    Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 2:12pm
No profanity, that isn't how this forum operates.  We have always had civil conversations here.
Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
spydie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by techntrek

No profanity, that isn't how this forum operates.  We have always had civil conversations here.

Then you might tell that to Keith who provoked this fight.  It appears that you have NOT "always had civil conversations here."  Guys like Keith should be banned from the sight for purposely antagonizing people.  "if you can't something nice, don't say anything."  He had no right to say the things he said.  No one was even talking to him.
2018 R-pod 176
2017 RAM 1500 5.7L Hemi
Keith-N-Dar View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp
podders Helping podders - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 2:34pm
My comment to you was civil and contained no profanity.  You however were far from ivil and contained profanity.
Keith-N-Dar
Boris & Betty (Boston Terriers)
2011 R-Pod 177
2010 Ford F-150
spydie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Keith-N-Dar

My comment to you was civil and contained no profanity.  You however were far from ivil and contained profanity.

< removed >
2018 R-pod 176
2017 RAM 1500 5.7L Hemi
spydie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 2:48pm
This doesn't seem to help any measurable amount since the back fins are open into the lower compartment anyway:

2018 R-pod 176
2017 RAM 1500 5.7L Hemi
Paladin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 2:58pm

Originally posted by spydie

Hell, I might hate the thing and sell it when I get home from my first camping trip with it! LOL

`You have done lots of complaining about your Pod, and I would encourage you not to wait.  I doubt you will be happy with it and will share your dislike all over again.  You have disliked the refrigerator, the water tank placement, and have stated that FR doesn't know how to make an RV.  I can't understand why you want to keep it any longer.

Newbie here.  Been reading this forum for a LONG time and just had to register today to make a point.  I can't believe any administrator would let Keith post anything this caustic which was bound to lead to a fight.  I also can't believe how caustic Keith was.  Really Keith?  You couldn't find anything good to say so you had to say this?  What did you hope to accomplish?  I'm from Wisconsin too and I'm ashamed we have people up here like this!  Come on administrators... delete everything on this thread starting with Keith's diatribe comment.
techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by spydie

Originally posted by techntrek

Then you might tell that to Keith who provoked this fight.  It appears that you have NOT "always had civil conversations here."  Guys like Keith should be banned from the sight for purposely antagonizing people.  "if you can't something nice, don't say anything."  He had no right to say the things he said.  No one was even talking to him.

Originally I replied to this same text that was IMed to me thinking it was a private discussion, but to be clear I will now post my reply to spydie here:

My take on the discussion is the opposite.  You took it to the next level first, and then you started throwing profanities around.  His reply on the forum was frank but not antagonistic, and I'm certainly not going to ban him.

Paladin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 3:00pm
So much for administration.  I guess I'll be frank from now on when I don't like someone and I dare you to call it antagonistic!  Come one, really?  You didn't consider that antagonistic?  What planet do you live on?  Anyone in their right mind would call that antagonistic.  Take a poll.
techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 3:03pm
Spydie has been suspended due to continued profanity.  I don't think I've had to do that before in almost 8 years.
Paladin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 3:05pm

I would say you were anything but civil, Keith
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>