2021 Vista Cruiser 19 csk
Previously owned
2015 Rpod 179
2010 Rpod 171
ronahue View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 4:01pm
Welcome,
Many years ago backpacking in Glacier National Park we woke in the morning to find Grizzly Bear tracks within a foot of our tent. Let's just say I didn't get a lot of sleep the rest of that trip.
Ron & Sharon
2015 R-Pod 179
2022 Nissan Frontier

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a billion electrons were really agitated
Ronw435 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 3:37pm
Hello, we are Ron and Joenie Wright. We live about 35 miles east of Dallas, Tx. Both are retired and  are going to be R-podders soon.

Well we pick up our 2016 R-178 this Wednesday.  To say the least we are quite excited as we love to camp and have been camping in a tent.  Well that all changed in Colorado when a bear walked within 10 feet of our tent one night.  Needless to say I did not wake my wife up or she might have still been running to this day......lol and there would have been a big hole in the side of the tent.  Of course it was a sleepless night the rest of the night for me!

That made our decision to buy a trailer quite easy after that.  We have looked all the R-pods over and since we both snore like, uh , the bear that went by, we liked the 178 for the front and rear sleeping arrangement. And since this will be a 2016 1/2 it has the under mount sink which is nice.
I have been looking at the site for quite some time and have to say that it is nice to have a place to go where others use the same equipment.  Its nice to see the Mod's that others have made and already have many that we want to do to ours.

We look to sharing our adventures with everyone and reading about everyone's experiences.

Hope to see ya on the road.
Ron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12